Helltek Corporation Index du Forum
FAQ Rechercher Membres
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion S’enregistrer
[HD]!Windows^Loader 2.0.5 -*Download-%Za D--armo 05.12.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  Helltek Corporation Index du Forum » Forum Public » Le Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
happekaffl

MessagePosté le: 12/05/2016 03:50:44    Sujet du message: [HD]!Windows^Loader 2.0.5 -*Download-%Za D--armo 05.12.2016 Répondre en citant

urlin.us/28b54

urlin.us/28b54

urlin.us/28b54

urlin.us/28b54

urlin.us/28b54

I..fixed..it..and..got..back..to..MDB08K..on..my..6P..without..loosing..data..(can..reroot..easily),..but..until..WugFresh..does..a..bughunt..on..this..and..releases..2.0.6.1..or..2.0.7..I..recommend..using..adb..to..manually..upgrade..as..the..toolkit..is..borked..at..the..momentTrying...to...root...nexus...7v2The.USB.connect.sound.plays,.but.I.guess.I.cant.put.the.device.in.the.debug.mode.since.its.brickedPersonally.I.use.APKExtractor.because.its.much.faster.than.the.back.ups.and.in.some.cases.more.reliableIt..was..server..relatedYou...must...follow...these...steps...in...the...exact...order:...1My...windows...7...pc...also...dont...show...the...tabI.think.it.might.have.something.to.do.with.not.doing.a.complete.wipe.when.we.update.to.RThoughts...on...that?...Thanks...muchNRT.worked.to.the.point.of.unlocking.the.bootloader;.it.shows.rebooting.but.the.device.itself.is.still.at.the.Unlock.bootloader?.screenTimothy.Uploaded.on.MajorGeekstotal..time:..16.138s..rebooting..into..bootloader&..OKAY..[..0.140s]..finishedVery...frustratingMRA58N...should...be...before...MRA58RWugFresh..Are..you..sure..you..are..using..the..BETA..supersu....check..the..toolkit..optionsDid.I.do.something.wrong?.I.pressed.FlashStock.+.Unroot.and.everything.worked.fineAfter...I...did,...I...tried...to...install...ad...block...on...it...and...it...gave...me...an...error...that.../data/data/xxxx...was...full...and...to...clear...spaceAny..help..is..appreciatedWhy?..Origin..The..master..list..has..not..been..updated..yetthen...do...an...OTA...of...Android...Marshmallow...6.0.0...(MRA58N)...any...issues?...MCusanelli...it...doesnt...work...with...this...version...of...the...toolkitThe..third..Captain..America..movieThey..stated..already..that..its..not..worth..the..effort..to..do..it..for..a..developers..build..when..it..might..change..Jon..Coln..Can..we..donate..Doge..to..you?..Awesome..work!..WugFresh..Thanks..Jon!..I..currently..only..have..BTC..and..PayPal..setupLet...me...know...if...you...get...everything...resolvedWhen...i...try...to...unlock...manually...with...fastboot...oem...unlock...it...fails...with...an...unknown...errorWugFresh.If.the.bootloader.is.locked,.there.is.very.little.you.can.doTrying.to.root.and.custom.recovery.doesnt.work.but.I.finally.could.do.itJust..go..with..solution..#1You.can.also.check.the.current.virus.total.report,.to.check.the.status.of.all.the.other.AVs.assessment:.jsz3us.I.updated.my.Nexus.6.to.MRA58N.and.then.decided.to.root.itOf..course..I..realized..MRA58R..was..available..afterYeah!.High.five!.Reply.Link.Dave.March.18,.2016,.2:58.am.We.have.sent.you.an.emailEric..Cotte..Does..the..software..work..in..case..of..Failed..to..mount../cache..errors?..For..me..it..fails..when..trying..to..unlock..the..bootloaderThanks...Wug,...you...are...magic d6d2cc075d
Girls - Saison 1 Episode 01/XX VOSTFR HDTVcommview for wifi full versionTube8telugu antys.comconvertxtodvd 2.1.19.243 full versionNavy Seals (1990) BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12/05/2016 03:50:44    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  Helltek Corporation Index du Forum » Forum Public » Le Bar
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation